WE ARE TRIAL CONSULTANTS
TRIAL CONSULTANTS, INC, founded in 1979, in Miami Florida is the oldest and most experienced trial consulting firm in the world.
We have consulted in over 15,000 cases.
We have worked on many high-profile cases, including the Jack Kevorkian euthanasia case, Casey Anthony murder trial, the Michael Jackson child molestation case, and the William Kennedy Smith rape trial. In the Kennedy case Dr. Singer was hired by Time Warner to conduct a "shadow jury" and report findings nightly on the television program "A Current Affair." A psychologist, Dr. Singer also has worked on the tobacco, Firestone, Ford Explorer, Copper 7 and Chinese drywall class action cases.
IMITATED BUT NOT REPLICATED
TRIAL CONSULTANTS, INC HAS BROUGHT MANY "FIRSTS" TO LITIGATORS
TCI WAS THE FIRST TO
- Bring together anthropologists, philosophers, sociologists, theologists, psychologist to create a litigation think tank.
- Use a think tank approach to provide creative solutions to problem areas encountered in litigation
TCI WAS THE FIRST TO:
- Apply persuasion research methodology to jury research as opposed to market research methodology
- Apply principles of decision analysis in psychology to jury research
- Use social media farming to drive trial strategy
- To reconfigure focus group research methods to meet the needs of litigators by revolutionizing recruiting methods for selecting mock jurors and conducting focus groups that reverse engineer the verdict form
TCI WAS THE FIRST TO:
Categorize voir dire questions into 5 areas:
- Questions that shed light on LIFE EXPERIENCE
- Questions that give litigators insight into which side the juror IDENTIFIES with
- Questions that identifies potential jurors PERSONALITY attributes
- Questions that examine potential jurors DECISION MAKING style
- Questions that identify important VALUE BELIEFS that guide challenges for cause and jury decision making
TCI WAS THE FIRST TO USE THE FOLLOWING CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY TECHNIQUES:
- Use GESTALT THERAPY to prepare witnesses
- Use PSYCHODRAMA to prepare witnesses
- Use CLIENT CENTERED THERAPY to prepare witnesses
- Use RATIONAL EMOTIVE THERAPY to prepare witnesses